- Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on YourPetClip without having a YourPetClip Account or a YourPetClip Account. You can also contact us about a particular video without having a TubeYourPet Account or a TubeYourPet Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on YourPetClip—like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos—require you to have a YourPetClip Account or a TubeYourPet Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a TubeYourPet Account or a TubeYourPet Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A YourPetClip Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use YourPetClip, the channels, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in YourPetClip (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the TubeYourPet Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the YourPetClip Sites, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the YourPetClip Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the YourPetClip Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name (not your email address), are watching the same video.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major TubeYourPet Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the YourPetClip Sites.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the TubeYourPet Sites, in which case you can still view videos and explore the YourPetClip Sites, but YourPetClip may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced YourPetClip features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other YourPetClip services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may clear your viewing history at any time through the “Viewing History” feature.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
YourpetClip does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
If you have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com